Monday, May 20, 2019

Celebrating my Birthday Week with Freebies!

Hello! In five days, I will be turning the BIG 3-0! I'm full of mixed emotions but mostly excited for the next chapter of my life!

So in honor of stepping into a new decade, I wanted to share a freebie with you each and every day of this week. It's been busy in Kindergarten with juggling the ABC countdown, doing assessments, and basically surviving the rest of the school year.

Come back to my blog each weekday to grab a freebie that is only exclusive on this blog. This will not be in my TPT shop!

I've had a lot of strong women role models in my life. My mother being one of them. My mom is the bones of my spine. She keeps me standing tall and true. She is a superhero! She beat breast cancer. She immigrated to the U.S. from Hong Kong with my dad newly married in her early twenties. She further her education with two masters degrees while pregnant and raising my sister and I. She's unstoppable and still has many dreams she wants to achieve!
Here's my mom in Petra, Jordan. :)
I've used this worksheet to highlight amazing women with my fourth grade students during Women's history month. It's simple and easy to you. You can print it on colored paper or matte on colored paper.



On the top left corner, students can draw a picture or add a photograph. This activity would also be great for Mother's day too! 

Click on the picture above to download this freebie!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your cheerful comments!