Thursday, December 1, 2011

Teacher Toolbox

AHH! I wish I wasn't so busy with work around the holidays because I've been wanting to post more on this blog!  I just started writing my first grant and didn't realized how much time and effort it takes to finish!! (I'm about half way done with it :(  )  Anyone have any good tips/advice about grant writing?  I wish my education courses talked more about them.


Anyways, I made this awesome teacher toolbox about a month ago and forgot to blog about it and thank the creator!! I found this great storage idea on Pinterest.  (Best site ever!)  The creator of this awesome toolbox is Mrs. Rojas and you definitely need to check out her blog! She has a lot of neat classroom ideas and freebies on there!  Here is a Link on how to buy the toolbox and create the labels!

By the way, I am obsessed with mine and basically use it almost every day!! Hopefully I can bring this into my future classroom and tell more people about this awesome storage unit!

2 comments:

I love reading your cheerful comments!