First blogger was Judy from Teaching Little Apples.
1. Soup or Salad? Soup! I love a good hot soup. Clam chowder are one of my many favorites.
2. Designer Purse or Designer Shoes? Designer shoes!! I love shoe shopping and dressing up my little size 6s whenever I can.
3. Favorite Music Genre? This is tough because I love all kinds! RIght now, I'm listening to a lot of Rock and Alternative.
4.Pepsi or Coke..or Neither (explain)? Coke!!!
5.What is the name of the board that you post the most pins on Pinterest? Teaching Tips and Ideas. I'm currently and slowly trying to organize that board into smaller subjects.
6.Righty or Lefty? Righty!
7. Favorite Season? Spring
8. The glass is always...? (half full or half empty) Half full
9. When is your birthday? Don't worry about putting the year! May 25. This is why I love spring because of my b-day!
10. Do you have siblings, if so how many? 1 younger sister named Tiffany.
1. Did you take lessons in anything as a kid? I was fortunate to take a lot of things as a kid. My parents wanted my sister and I to have a well-rounded childhood and learn many skills. I took piano, swimming, singing lessons (children's choir), dance (all types), flute, golf, art, and horse riding.
2. What is the one book you would recommend to a new teacher? I'm technically a "new teacher" myself but the picture book my 1st graders loved during my student teaching was "The End" by David LaRochelle.
3. Who is your very favorite children's book author or illustrator? This is a hard one but I adore Laura Numeroff's books.
4. If you could only listen to one musical artist/group for the rest of your life, who would it be? Another toughy! Today I would choose Jack Johnson.
5. What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream
6. What is your biggest strength as a teacher? I am very flexible and adaptable to change. I think it's because I'm a big organizing freak and over prepare myself.
7. What is your favorite piece of clothing? Do shoes count? haha, if not then cardigans. I always layer!
8. What is the last thing you bought? carnations! haha for a science experiment. Check below for the freebie lesson!
9. If someone gave you $500 for your classroom right now, what would you buy? Well I wish I could buy any classroom with $500. LOL But since I don't have one, I would imagine I would buy BOOKS, lots of picture books for my future classroom library!
10. What is your favorite vacation spot? In the US, it would be Washington, D.C. ( I love museums). Out of the country, it would be Paris (it is beautiful any time and day of the year).
On another note, if You have stayed with me this far I'm going to share my freebie with you!! HOORAY!
These are the flowers that are slowly turning colors! It looks the best after 24 hours. This is what it looks like after 1 hour.
Today, I did a fun science experiment with carnations. We were learning about plants the last two weeks. The science experiment shows how plants drink water from the ground through their stems and up. There are actually two experiments in this unit. And did I mention it is all free?! Check it out at my TpT or TN store!! OR click on the pictures below!
Enjoy my freebie and leave a comment if you downloaded it! I love getting feedback on products I make! :)