Monday, October 15, 2012

Currently October

So I definitely failed to post my freebie up this past weekend!  Life caught up with me over the weekend/ I was doing some major house cleaning with my dad.  My poor hands are tired from all the scrubbing!

Because of my procrastination, I will post a freebie that I have been working on tomorrow!!  Stay tuned tomorrow because I can't wait to show you what I worked on the past two days.

Since it's midway through October, I'm linking up with Farley's Currently October Linky Party.

I always seem to be very busy when Once Upon A Time airs on Sundays!  So I'm catching up on it online (I just discontinued my DVR, but at least the commercials are shorter).  Anyone else obsessed with this show?  I love the whole twist with the classic fairytale stories into a modern "Lost" drama.

Some people have cold hands, I have cold feet!  One thing I love about the fall/winter seasons are FUZZY SOCKS!

Halloween is coming up and everyone in the teacher's lounge are talking about their outfits this year.  I have no idea what I want to be this year! My previous school I was at didn't allow staff and students to dress up for Halloween.  Any suggestions?!

I've been craving apple pie since I went apple & pumpkin picking with the BF a couple weekends ago. I definitely need to make more ASAP!  Also, I need to start carving my pumpkins soon!  I Can't wait to crack open this bad boy up.

I need to make an appointment for a massage! My whole body hurts.  I think it's the change in weather...I might have to have a spa day with some girlfriends. Don't we all deserve a little girl time once in awhile?!

Stealing Heaven is actually a young adult novel and I saw it recommended to me through my GoodReads account.  I just started and it's a pretty good book and it's a fast read.

Here's an overview:
Dani has been trained as a thief by the best-- her mother.  Together, they move from town to town, targeting wealthy homes and making a living by stealing antique silver.  They never stay in one place long enough to make real connections, real friends-- a real life.

In beach town of Heaven, though, everything changes.  For the first time, Dani starts to feel at home.  She's making friends and has even met a guy.  But these people can never know the real Dani-- because of who she is.  When it turns out that her new friend lives in the house they've targeted for their next job and the cute guy is a cop, Dani must question where her loyalties lie: with the life she's always known-- or the one she's always wanted.