Friday, August 22, 2014

Teacher Week: What I like to teach? + a freebie

http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/2014/08/meet-teacher-what-friday-with-freebie.html

 The last day of the Meet the Teacher Linky hosted by Blog Hoppin'!  Today's topic is WHAT do you love to teach?

I love to teach literacy and writing! Something about watch the little learners grow from the beginning of the year to the end excites me!  I love finding new ideas and strategies to teach literacy to my kindergarteners.  Teaching the little kiddos how to read reminds me what a perfect match I am for Kindergarten! 

Another subject I fell in love teaching is Bible.  The international school I work for is a private Christian school, where we are allowed to teach Bible classes to our students in China.  Teaching Bible has definitely helped me grow in my personal relationship with the Lord and it has made me grow stronger towards Him.  Also, it's amazing how He can work wonders in these precious 5 year old's hearts! 

http://cheerstoschool.blogspot.com/2014/08/my-1-year-anniversary-working-overseas.html
I recently wrote a post of how I like to introduce and review sight words from the word wall.  Click the picture above to read more about it!

I made this simple writing center activity as a freebie in my TpT store.  Click the picture below to get it!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Rainbow-Word-Wall-Words-Regular-version-Freebie-1376354

What do you like to teach most?! I would love to hear about it below in the comments or link up with the linky by clicking the picture below!  Anyone else happy it's the weekend?!  Today I just finished our FIRST WEEK of school!  I just gotta say, I am exhausted being back to a full and busy schedule!  Have a GREAT Weekend everyone!

http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/2014/08/meet-teacher-what-friday-with-freebie.html

3 comments:

  1. My favourite subject is science, by far. Glad you are lovin' what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool that you are able to teach Bible in China! That sounds like such a great adventure! Do you speak their language or do they speak English?

    TeachingandLearningwithLisaandLaura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have to speak English at my school. :) All the students must have passports outside of China to attend my school, that's why we are allowed to teach Bible!

      Delete

I love reading your cheerful comments!