Thursday, March 21, 2013

Books, Books, Books, and of course a FREEBIE!

Every time when the book fair comes to your school, do you get a little giddy?  I sure do! Our librarian sponsored a Scholastic Book Fair and I think I spent WAY too much money there today.

Here are some of my new purchases:
There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Books! by Lucile Colandro
My kiddos are obsessed with the old lady books!  This is a definite must-read in my class!

Z is for Moose by Kelly Bingham
As a kinder class, we are still working on the ABCs and when I watched the "Book Fair Commercial, they were advertising this book.  I fell in love and immediately knew I had to get my own copy!  It's a cute story of Moose wanting to appear in the alphabet and causes mayhem with the other "letter representatives" because he was forgotten.
Exclamation Mark by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
This needs to be in every teacher's bookshelf!  A cute story about an exclamation mark on fitting in, finding your way, and standing out.
Wumbers by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
A "Gr8" book to read with the class on numbers.  Reminds me of the good, old days texting and AIMing friends.  Check out another "1derful" book! :)

On to my freebie...This is an oldie but still a goodie!
I created this book order wish list when I was a student teacher.  It's great for students to look at books and fill out during Library time and take home to their parents.  Parents love this because they can discuss with their kids on what they can buy and how much money they can spend. Click on the pic below for the freebie!

1 comment:

  1. Cute freebie!! Thanks for sharing. How do you make your worksheet clickable to your tpt store?

    hugs
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your cheerful comments!