Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Birthday Freebie #3

It's been another busy day in Kindergarten! It finally reached up to the 80s and the sun was out all day during school. :) The sun made my teacher heart so happy!

Do you have teacher friends working in other states? If so, send your teacher friend a friendly letter made by your students. Every time we do a pen pal letter, my students get so giddy when they see the "snail mail" from another class.

A couple years ago, when I was working at an international school in China, my kindergarteners wrote letters to one of my best friend's kindergarten class in Ohio.
Download this freebie to send a pen pal letter to anyone in the America. Have your kids color the state they are from. Or have your students send YOU a letter during the summer.


Click on the images above or click here for this freebie! This isn't available in my TPT shop.

THANK YOU AGAIN for coming back three days in a row! It means a lot to me!

Happy teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your cheerful comments!