Friday, May 24, 2019

Tomorrow is my 30th Birthday and I have an EXCLUSIVE FREEBIE for you!

Saturday, May 25th, is my 30th birthday!!! After school today, the hubby and I will road trip down to Indianapolis for the Indy 500! This is my second time going and I can't wait to celebrate my dirty thirty by tailgating all weekend.

In honor of my birthday and Asian Pacific American Heritage Month, you can download my Asian American Heritage Month Biography Posters for FREE! Yes, that's right. I said FOR FREE! This product is usually $4.00 but since I turn 30 only once, I wanted to share a product that I am proud of with you.

Starting today, Friday, at 3:00pm (EST) until Sunday at midnight (EST), I will be launching this flash freebie! Please share and grab it before time is up!

Click on the image below or here for the freebie. You will be directed to my TPT shop to download. ON SUNDAY at midnight (EST), this product will go back to $4.00.

Also, when you go to my shop to download this EXCLUSIVE FLASH FREEBIE, check out my other products which is on sale for Memorial weekend for 15% off!

If you haven't checked out my other birthday freebies this week. There are 4 other freebies! :)
Click here for birthday Freebie #1!

Happy Teaching and have a relaxing long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your cheerful comments!