Thursday, May 23, 2019

Birthday Freebie #4

Happy Friday Jr., y'all! I started celebrating early with my kiddos today since one of my student's birthdays is tomorrow. I wanted to make sure we give her extra special attention for her special day.

This week in math, we started our measurement unit using non standard measurement tools likes cubes. Our library closes up early at the end of the year so I needed to come up with a math activity to fill out some of the specials time. I whipped up a quick worksheet for table groups to record their group's answers when they measure items in the classroom. I wish I thought of taking pictures when I did this activity today but I forgot.

Click the images below or here to get this freebie! In kindergarten, we used cubes and paperclips to measure six different items. I also included worksheets where students can add their names if you want to make this an independent activity!



Stay tuned for tomorrow and Saturday! I'm lumping both days together for a super duper freebie that will be only available tomorrow and Saturday.

In honor of my birthday month and 30 years living on planet Earth, I will be giving away one of my products in the TPT store for FREE for 48 hours (Friday and Saturday).

Come back tomorrow (Friday) to see what the freebie will be and grab it before time is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your cheerful comments!